Re: using directive patch

>>>>> "Sami" == Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal@redhat.com> writes:

Sami> The above is the only variation I test. There is more to come, but I
Sami> wanted to get some feed back early on.

I don't understand it all, but it looks reasonable to me.

There are a number of formatting nits, but that is nothing much to
worry about.  The GNU Coding Standards cover how this code ought to
look.

It would be nice if this could be done without a new global variable,
but I understand that you're copying existing practice.

One important thing for merging (to archer trunk) is test cases.
Ideally the tests would specify expected behavior, both ordinary and
error cases.

Tom