Re: [patch] Fix for heap corruption in python pretty printing.

Paul> Since Monday, pretty-printing started crashing on me with glibc
Paul> 'double free' :(

Paul> I've just committed attached patch, which demonstrates the problem
Paul> in a simple test case and fixes it.

Thanks.

This looks like a longstanding bug.  I wonder why we haven't hit it
before.

Would you mind submitting this upstream as well?  This part of the
value code appears there.

I've just been checking in my changes without comment.  Would you
prefer that I email them here with explanations?  I'm happy to do that
if it would be useful to you.

Tom