Re: Problem with merge

Hey guys,

The new catch syscall branch is now on. I've made a bunch of
modifications there, tested it and apparently the problem is gone.
Please, let me know if there is some (new) problem there, and again I'd
like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much,

--
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer