Re: Archer functionality in Fedora 11

Jan Kratochvil wrote:
Hi Rick,

please include also archer-jankratochvil-misc as since Archer start I commit
there changes that would go directly to Rawhide before.  For example at least
these two will soon be required to be present in Fedora to satisfy RHEL
policies:
8ee641b3bf2b6c38f2eaa06647e33e1984c9b4f3 Fortran `info common'
734c271da2f52d48a5f8a479d35ba86812950c96 Fortran `logical (kind=8)'