Re: questions about archer features and versions

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:56:10 +0200, Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
>> 2) Which version is the best for testing from the position of
>> stability and number of features?
>> Should I just get the latest snapshot for testing or some special?
>>

> I would recommend checkout out the archer branch:
>
> cd archer; git checkout --track -b archer origin/archer
>
> its a compilation of the stable features that are targeted for f11.

It always has been but last week it is currently stopped to be maintained (due
to too many python branch conflicts).  Rather suggesting now to checkout only
the branch for which features you are interested in.

archer-jankratochvil-fedora-merge branch is considered stable but it is
approx.  a month old Archer freeze.

Regards,
Jan