Re: Archer in Cygwin help

2009/5/21 Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon@redhat.com>:
> Sreejith wrote:
>>
>> 2009/5/21 Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon@redhat.com>:
>>

>>> Sreejith wrote:
>>>

>> Thanks for your reply. I tried importing gdb.libstdcxx.v6.printers,
>> but couldn't succeed. Please see the following log:
>>

>> (gdb) python import gdb.libstdcxx.v6.printers
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>> ?File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
>> ImportError: No module named libstdcxx.v6.printers
>> Error while executing Python code
>
> Hi
>
> Are you building this from source? If so which branch are you building? Or
> did you install gdb from somewhere?
I used a snapshot from git:
http://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=archer.git;a=tree . But today I
cloned archer.git
 and checked out archer-tromey-python branch. Now I am getting a
different error. Please see the log below:

$ ./gdb ../../a.exe
GNU gdb (GDB) 6.8.50.20090106-cvs
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".
(gdb) python import gdb.libstdcxx.v6.printers
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/sreejith/archer/install/share/gdb/python/gdb/libstdcxx/v6/printers
.py", line 19, in <module>
    import itertools
ImportError: No module named itertools
Error while executing Python code.