Re: the next round of tasks

> * Extend catch syscall to understand arguments.  Make the arguments
>   readily available to gdb expressions.

I would like to do this with a sort of scheme whereby it would be a simple
hook to look at some DWARF/pretty-printing that is otherwise fairly
vanilla, i.e. thin glue by which you can consider the kernel syscall ABI
akin to the ABI of a DSO with its own DWARF and pretty-printing modules.
(This plan assumes that by the time you'd get there I can also have a plan
to cons the DWARF that goes with a given kernel ABI, which I might.)

> * Several DWARF tasks.

I don't see DW_TAG_imported_unit support on the list.
That will one day suddenly become a must-have-right-now issue.

>   * The ideas Roland posted to the list, like type-valued convenience
>     variables

I no longer remember what all I've suggested, so please check the
archives. :-)

Thanks,
Roland