Re: PR 11067

Just FYI, this patch breaks a handful of existing tests:

   gdb.base/setvar.exp
   gdb.cp/classes.exp
   gdb.cp/m-data.exp
   gdb.cp/m-static.exp
   cp/namespace.exp
   gdb.mi/mi-var-display.exp
   gdb.python/py-value.exp

None of them are hard to fix in the expects--I just wanted The World to realise that there are going to be noticeable consequences to this fairly minor nicety. It'll take me a bit to fix the t/cs--if The Powers That Be would rather this patch not proceed, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know sooner rather than later and spare me all the fix-up work.