Re: find-debuginfo.sh change for gdb index

> For a symbol file X, it looks for X.gdb-index.

It's not clear to me what that means in the separate .debug case.
If "symbol file" means the file with the DWARF, then that file is
foo.debug so you will be looking for foo.debug.gdb-index.

A good way to deal with the build-id symlink is to canonicalize_file_name
(aka realpath) them and call the symlink target the real file name (for
user display of a useful file name too).  If the gdb build-id support is
doing that, then foo.debug.gdb-index should be found.

I think it is preferable for the packaging not to add the new symlinks.
It doesn't seem like we really need them, since you can look at the
.build-id/xx/yyy.debug symlink target name instead.
It just adds a lot more crapola to each rpm.

Thanks,
Roland