Override arm-elf-as comment char

There seems to be a conflict in the arm-elf-as syntax. gas/config/tc-arm.c
has '@' listed as a comment character. Unfortunately gas/config/obj-elf.c
requires the use of '@' in order to specify @nobits or @progbits options to
the .section pseudo-op.

I've pored over gas/app.c, but can't find any way to escape the '@' so it
gets passed through.

This should be fixed, otherwise it's impossible to mark sections as
equivalent to the BSS. But what should give? Presumably '@' is a comment
character for compatibility with the ARM SDT? So should we instead change
app.c to allow the escape any character?

Thanks in advance,

Jifl
--
Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...