Re: Fixes for ARM gas testsuite

Hi Geoff,

: >   I have just checked in the following patch.  It fixes some GAS test
: >   failures for the arm-pe toolchain.
:
: It would be better to keep testing the functionality, and write
: different .d files for arm-pe vs. arm-elf...

It does still test the assembler's ability to assemble ARM
instructions.  I have just fixed it so that when the assembler has to
generate relocs for branch instructions, those relocs will be based on
the same symbols regardless of whether the target uses the ELF, COFF,
PE or AOUT formats.

Cheers
	Nick