Re: missing autoconf macro CY_GNU_GETTEXT

   From: Siegl Kurt <kurt.siegl@siemens.at>
   Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:05:21 +0100

   I had to regenerate some configure scripts for the binutils, because I'm
   trying to
   port it to a new architecture but the resulting configure script fails
   because of
   the line

	   ALL_LINGUAS=
	   CY_GNU_GETTEXT

   in configure.in and the CY_GNU_GETTEXT m4 macro is missing. Can anyone tell
   me
   where to find this macro?

It's in gettext.  You can find a snapshot at
    ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/binutils

Ian