Re: binutils (was Re: Can anyone help this guy? [was Gnu ld maintainer])

Hi Bolan,

: I was wondering if there was any effort toward supporting Gnu ld
: for hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20.  I saw, when compiling binutils for an
: HP 9000 B120, about three years ago, that this configuration was
: not supported for ld.  I was a little surprised when I compliled
: binutils for an HP 9000 J200 just a couple of weeks ago, and it's
: still not supported.  I'd like to help to get it in.  I have about
: five months in which I'll have several HPs at my fingertips.

Please go ahead and add this support.  If you have questions then the
best place to post them is the binutils@sourceware.cygnus.com mailing
list as that will reach the widest audience of people intereswted in
this area.

Cheers
	Nick