Re: binutils on PowerPC Linux APUS

   I have seen that one before. Make sure you have devpts in kernel.
   I have

When I look in /proc/devices I get:

amiga1:/proc# more devices
Character devices:
  1 mem
  2 pty
  3 ttyp
  4 ttyS
  5 cua
  6 lp
  7 vcs
  9 st
 10 misc
 29 fb
128 ptm
136 pts

Block devices:
  1 ramdisk
  2 fd
  3 ide0
  7 loop
 11 sr
 37 Z2RAM
 43 nbd
amiga1:/proc#

I put this line in fstab, but when I try mount /dev/pts, I get "mount
point does not exist".  Looking in /dev/ there is no "pts" and MAKEDEV
does not know how to make it.  Can someone tell me the correct parameters
for mknod?

   none            /dev/pts        devpts        gid=5,mode=620    0 0

   in /etc/fstab.

Fred

   --
   H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)