Ultrasparc instruction support?

Is there any semi-stable version of binutils that has gas support for
ultrasparc instructions?  CVS is ok, but I want something that is almost
suitable for production work.  If nothing is available, I guess I'll just
use the Solaris supplied ones.  Thanks.

Incidentally, egcs-1.1.2 and pre gcc-2.95 won't bootstrap with
-with-cpu=ultrasparc if binutils-2.9.1 is used.

--
Brian Ford
Software Engineer