Re: .dynsym pain

Richard --

  Is MIPS really broken, or do you just think it is?

  If you renumber the dynamic symbols by adding a constant to all of
them when you add the new sections, then all should be well.  And I'd
think you'd want to do this in the generic case.  I think that's what
the MIPS code did before your change; if we didn't need to re-sort
before, why do we need to do so now?