(gas -- compile time error) dwarf2dbg.c and long long

Since April, the file dwarf2dbg.c has been introduced, and appears
to always be being built (altho not needed in my case).

It contains a cast to (long long).  This causes it to fail the
build on Interix, which is a pretty generic build of gas, but using
the MS compiler, which doesn't understand long long.

The obvious quick-and-dirty workarounds are already in place, but
not knowing the goals of that change, I don't know what the right
fix to it might be: turn off building the file, conditional
compilation of the line (a %llx is also involved) or finding
the right typedef to cast to instead of long long.  (I don't build
in 64 bit mode, so the obvious ones aren't available.)

This is in the 0706 snapshot (for logistical reasons I'm a bit
behind) so it may already have been fixed.

Donn

Donn Terry                  mailto:donn@interix.com
Softway Systems, Inc.        http://www.interix.com
2850 McClelland Dr, Ste. 1800   Ft.Collins CO 80525
Tel: +1-970-204-9900           Fax: +1-970-204-9951