An x86 gas bug

There is am x86 gas bug. On Solaris 7/x86, I got

# gcc -c c.s
Assembler:
	aline 1	: Illegal PC-relative relocation

I think it is correct. But gas takes it. Please check out the
"constant calls and optimization" thread on the egcs bug list.
I send a patch to egcs to fix the egcs bug:

http://egcs.cygnus.com/ml/gcc-patches/1999-07/msg00468.html

But we need to fix gas.

BTW,

	call .+0x12345678

should be the right syntax. Both gas and Solaris as do it right.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)
--c.s--