Re: Patch to readelf...

Hi Scott,

: The niggles are now fixed :).  process_corefile_note_segment() still has
: to return an int due to the GET_DATA_ALLOC macro.

OK - well the patch as it stands is still missing one thing - a
ChangeLog entry.  Also to be conformat to the philosophy of readelf,
the new ability ought to be controlled by a command line switch.

However seeing as I am such a nice guy I have done both of these
things for you and checked your patch in! :-)

Cheers
	Nick