Re: binutils-2.9.5 build failure under hpux 10.20

  In message <199909181814.OAA15631@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>you write:
  > The following problem has been present for a while:
Can you just send a patch to disable the elf32-hppa.c code?  All the PA ELF
stuff is being completely revamped and it's not likely to build on any
given day.

Otherwise I'll get around to it as soon as I can.

Thanks,

jeff