Re: Patch to allow targets to prevent inlining

Hi Doug,

:  > Besides, just because it wouldn't be needed for naked
:  > functions any more, there is no reason to suppose that individual
:  > targets might not have other reasons for suppressing inlining.
:
: Perhaps.  But complexity should alway be defered as long as possible.

True.

OK, you win.  But since adding a naked attribute the to generic part
of gcc would increase the overall complexity of the compiler, I doubt
it I would be able to persuade the steering committee to accept it
unless several more ports wanted the feature.  Hmm, mnaybe we could
start a campaign :-)

Cheers
	Nick