Re: binutils development (was Re: Problems building binutils-000220 snapshot)

On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 02:04:52PM -0500, Ken Block USG wrote:
> "H . J . Lu" wrote:
>
> > Not many people showed any interests in my change. I am willing to
> > work with anyone who are interested to get it right and get it in.
> > I need someone to cleanup my patch and break it into smaller pieces
> > since I don't have the time to get my patches into gcc.
> >
> > H.J.
>
> I willing to clean the demangling patch up and break it down. I even have
> the corresponding patches that need to be made to gdb. Without these patches,
> the changes to libiberty break gdb.

Well, the problem is even if you send a patch, it doesn't mean it
will be accepted in gcc. I am looking for someone who can make it
happen. However, I don't see it will happen anytime soon given the
current gcc situation.

H.J.