Re: revised patch for m32r gas relocations

   Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:39:57 -0800 (PST)
   From: Donald Lindsay <dlindsay@cygnus.com>

   I tested this on my small test cases, which only create _HI16_, _LO16_ and
   _32_ relocs. I also did before-and-after runs of make check-gcc, which hit
   the multilibs

I just want to note that the gcc testsuite is not a particularly good
test of relocation handling.  gcc does very stereotypical things, and
it doesn't test important things like ld -r and ld -oformat srec.  I
wrote some brief notes on how to properly test relocation handling in
bfd/doc/bfdint.texi, in the ``BFD relocation functions'' node.

Ian