Re: Arrange for GAS testsuite's run_dump_test to not stop at first error

On Mar 31, 2000, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@zembu.com> wrote:

> 	   * lib/gas-defs.exp (regexp_diff): Don't break on the first
> 	   difference, list them all.

> This is OK wih me.

Thanks, I'm checking it in.

> When updating an old copyright like this, take a look at the CVS log
> information to see when the file was actually changed.  Many people
> are not good about keeping copyright information up to date.

> In this case, the CVS log information in the Cygnus tree shows that
> this file was modified in 1998 and 1999 as well.  Add those years to
> this list as well.

Done.  I'm Cc:ing the list because I liked this idea very much, and
thought I'd share it with other members of the list.

--
Alexandre Oliva    Enjoy Guaranį, see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com