Re: mkdep

   Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:32:08 +1000 (EST)
   From: Alan Modra <alan@linuxcare.com.au>

   I thought it might be a good idea to run mkdep over all the Makefiles
   before the release, and immediately hit a snag.  I didn't have a copy of
   the NetBSD mkdep on my system.

You don't need one.  The appropriate mkdep shell script is in the top
level of the binutils sources.  At least, it is for me.  Do you not
see it there?

I thought I had patched the Makefiles to automatically use that mkdep,
but I guess I didn't.  I don't remember why.  Perhaps I just forgot.

I just put that mkdep in a directory on my PATH in order to build
dependencies.

Ian