Re: autoconf for libiberty question

  In message <0004121457.AA05058@ivan.Harhan.ORG>you write:
  > I know. I have already made the proper autoconf-based patch and sent it to
  > gcc-patches@gnu.gcc.org. No response so far, though. Any idea on how eager
  > are
  > the gcc folks to accept patches and how long does it usually take?
It varies a lot depending on the complexity of the patch, how many
ports it potentially affects, the seriousness of the bug it's fixing, and
whether or one of the developers finds your problem interesting enough to
look at.

In all honesty old 4.3BSD systems aren't that important anymore, so it
might take a little time to sort through your patch.

jeff