Re: Revised m68k gas relaxing patch

   Date: Wed, 19 Apr 00 20:14:19 CDT
   From: msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG (Michael Sokolov)

   Ian Lance Taylor <ian@zembu.com> wrote:

   > I don't know if this is the best name for this option.

   Can you think of a better name? I thought of -pcrel or --pcrel because people
   would give this option to as when they use gcc -mpcrel (as -mpcrel won't work
   because as treats everything starting with -m as a CPU type specification).

I didn't realize that gcc had added a -mpcrel option.  In that case, I
agree, --pcrel is fine.

Ian