Re: coff-ia64 doesn't build

	Why doesn't it work?  data_start is a field in internal_aouthdr in
	include/coff/internal.h.

COFF_WITH_PEP64 does not have a data_start field.

I believe the problem here is the --enable-targets=all configure option.
The current ia64-coff support is incomplete, and is not really meant to be
used directly.  It is there only for the EFI support.  Note that efi-app-ia64.c
includes coff-ia64.c at the end.  coff-ia64.c will only work when used
indirectly via the efi-app-ia64.c file.

I think the real fix is to remove coff-ia64 from BFD64_BACKENDS and
BFD64_BACKENDS_CFILES in the Makefile, so that it won't be built when
--enable-targets=all is used.

This makes even more sense when you look at the patch someone else contributed
which pointed out that efi-app-ia{32,64} are missing from the Makefile.
So it appears that we accidentally added the coff-ia64 file names when we
should have added the efi-app-ia{32,64} file names.

This probably also fixes the bfd_efi_app_ia64_vec link error that  Andreas
Jaeger reported, as the efi files were probably accidentally left out of some
library that should have been in.

The coff-ia64.c and include/coff/ia64.h patches that Andreas Jaeger suggested
are not correct.

Jim