Re: Fix m68k gas bugs before the release!

On Sat, 6 May 2000, Michael Sokolov wrote:

> As the scissors are about to snip on binutils-2.10, let's get the m68k gas bugs
> out! I had posted two bugfix patches in April that haven't been checked in:
>
> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/binutils/2000-04/msg00409.html
> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/binutils/2000-04/msg00468.html

Applied.  Fixed a few compiler warnings and testsuite bugs unrelated to
Michael's patch too.  Oh yeah, and a testsuite failure caused by trying
to bfd_alloc umpteen gazillion bytes.  bfd/versados.c didn't bother
initialising bits of an alloc'd structure.

Next time be sure to run the testsuite.  That way you might even share the
joy of fixing testsuite failures.  ;-)

Regards, Alan Modra

--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.