RE: bfd/peigen.c problems and fix

I'm still not to the point of being able to dig thru all
of what's going on with this, but the patch made to peigen.c
(1.9) doesn't seem right to me.

Primarily, it removes a lot of code that doesn't have anything
to do with the problem of Image Base.  In fact it removes code
that allows it to dump DLLs that it otherwise could not dump.
The change to insert or delete ImageBase (until the base problem
gets fixed) is reasonable, but the other stuff should be left
in place.

Donn