Re: Resubmit

Momchil Velikov <velco at fadata dot bg> wrote:

> > Nick Clifton wrote:
[Rick's valid reason for resubmission deleted]

> > Thanks for submitting this patch.
>

> > I have now applied it to the sources.

> I'm glad to hear that.

I am equally (if, not more) glad to know that the patches
made it to the source pool.

> However, I'd suggest:
>
>   I. Reverting this hunk from Rick (for himself and Bharadwaj)'s patch

[suggestion deleted to avoid excessive quoting]

> II. Applying this from my patch:

[suggestion deleted to avoid excessive quoting]

> Both hunks are in elflink.h

On close (but not thorough) inspection, both the above suggestions
seem reasonable to me. I'd say go ahead and apply them.

Regards,

Bharadwaj

---
S. Bharadwaj Yadavalli           | <bharadwaj.yadavalli@compaq.com>
Alpha Technology Solutions Group |
Compaq Computer Corporation      |

A language compiler, while certainly magic, isn't a psychic.