Re: A patch for visibility.

Martin von Loewis <loewis@informatik.hu-berlin.de> writes:

> The ABI says

Martin, you can stop arguing.  Visibility on undefined references make
no sense.  Both HJ and I were there when this extension was designed
and decided.  And just to be sure we asked today for clarification.
Any future comment is just noise.  The patch seems to do the right
thing and the intent is to not have any of the bits set for undefined