Re: [rfa] Add a name field to ``struct floatformat''

Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Jeffrey A Law wrote:

[ Using ranges of years in the copyright line of GNU software ]

> > More correctly, there's questions about its legality.  Thus using ranges
> > is considered inappropriate for FSF code.  I had to go through all of the
> > gcc sources and fix them.  Ugh.
>
> An guess who gets to fix all the GDB code (when I'd just ``fixed it'').

You should look at the bright side of things - how many times more your
name pops up in the ChangeLogs :-)

GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)