Re: DWARF2 info not being generated correctly for PPC targets?

Greetings Geoff!

thanks for the reply.  I am looking for ways to accommodate a 3rd party
who are trying to make their debugger compatible with GNU-ld-produced .o
files but expects these dwarf offset fields to contain valid values even
in relocatable .o files.

Is it too risky or are there side effects in simply dropping the RELA
addend offset into the dwarf debugging info as well as keep the offset
in the addend?

regards!

tom