Complete Merchant Services 19415

Are you losing business and customers by not
having your very own Web presence?

Are you currently selling products in an
*Auction House Environment* on the Internet?

Are you losing business because you are unable
to process credit cards and checks over the
Internet?

IF YOU ANSWERED *YES* TO THESE QUESTIONS,
READ ON!

Have Your Online Storefront Built or Build
Your Own Site With the Following Features:

*** E-Commerce - the ability to transact
business on the Internet

*** Web design - creating your own virtual
storefront

*** Web hosting - where your store is located
on the Internet

*** Shopping cart - calculates pricing for
multiple product orders

Secure Processing:

Allows customers to pay with all major credit
cards and checks directly from your Web site
within 2-5 seconds.

*YOU can be vacationing in Hawaii and STILL
making money from your electronic storefront!*

Please reply to this message with your name,
number and best time to call and we'll answer
all of your questions, and help your build
your own online presence. DOUBLE CLICK ON:
mailto:cardservices1@mailcity.com?subject=interested

*** QUICK FACTS:

- 161 million people are currently online

- 510 million people are projected to be
online by 2003

- Online shopping will account for $108
billion in sales in 2000, growing from
$7.8 billion in 1998

- Online shopping will account for 6% of all
U.S. retail sales by 2003, growing from 1%
in 1998

This is your chance to have an online
storefront with a fully-integrated shopping
cart solution so that your customers can
purchase many products from your site 24
hours a day, 7 days a week making money
while you sleep!

YOU have the opportunity to be your own
boss, set your own hours and reap all the
benefits of having an electronic business.

BECOME A PART OF THE BIGGEST TRANSFER OF
WEALTH SINCE THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION!

Here's what our customers have to say:

I am a single mom, divorced less than one
year ago, with three small children. I have
no formal education or job experience. I
was headed for the welfare rolls. You showed
me how to build a business on the Internet
and now I am making over $5,000 per month
from my electronic store. I am so grateful,
the Internet has changed my life.

-CG, Idaho

I was a security guard working for a large
company for a $10.00 per hour wage that was
just barely enough to provide for my family
of five. I was laid off in February 1999 and
did not know how to make ends meet. You all
helped me create a business on the Internet.
My e-store currently generates over $10,000
per month in revenue. It took me six months
to make $10,000 at my old job!

-JD, South Dakota

At 72 years old, I was concerned that we
would not have enough financial security for
our remaining years. I just purchased a
computer five months ago and became an
Internet user three months ago. It is easy
to make a profitable business on the
Internet! In just two months, I have paid
for my computer and I am already making
enough money from my referral partnerships
to cover all of my Internet business costs
plus an extra $1,000 per month. Thanks for
getting me up and running.

-JMF, Arizona

*** Do Not Waste Another Day! ***

Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will
answer any and all of your questions.

There is no obligation to buy *ANYTHING*

Please reply to this message with your name,
number and best time to call and we'll answer
all of your questions, and help your build
your own online presence. DOUBLE CLICK ON:
mailto:cardservices1@mailcity.com?subject=interested

This email has been delivered to you by the
OPT IN PLUS email delivery service. If you feel
that this has reached you in error please DOUBLE
CLICK ON mailto:remo32@beer.com?subject=unsubscribe
We will insure that your email address is removed
from our database immediately. Thank you for
participating in OPT IN PLUS! We value your membership.