Re: Minor fix to COFF .section change

Hi Mark,

: > that creates a new target macro (eg TC_COFF_DEFAULT_SECTION_ATTRIBUTES)
:
: >  If you can also generate a
: > paragraph to go into doc/internals.texi describing this new macro,
:
: No problem. So I don't waste your time by guessing and guessing wrong, would
: please let me know where in internals.texi the paragraph should go?

Sure.  I would suggest adding the entry to the end of the table that
deals with internal macros in the' CPU backend' node (around line 1341
of the gas/doc/internals.texi file).

Cheers
	Nick