Re: Patch to add ARM Mapping symbols

Nick,

>Thanks very much for submitting this patch.  I have generated a
>slightly tweaked version of the patch (see below) which has two main
>changes:

Thanks for looking at the changes to the mapping symbol patch and making
improvements on them.

>There is one other thng to check though - Keith does the FSF have a
>copyright assignment from you ?  If not then we cannot accept your
>patch :-(

I'm afraid that I hadn't realised the requirement for this when I submitted
this patch .... but Richard has already informed me that I needed to get
one.     Hopefully this will be forthcoming provided once I have been
authorised to sign such an undertaking.

Sorry about that .... I'll let you know as soon as I know what the
situation is.

Keith
Keith Walker		keith.walker@arm.com		Tel:+44 (1628) 427732
ARM Ltd		http://www.arm.com