Re: PATCH to ld: embedded relocs for m68k COFF, 2nd take

Hi Michael,

  I apologise for taking so long to examine these patches:

: 2000-06-08  Michael Sokolov  <msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG>
:
:         * coff-m68k.c (bfd_m68k_coff_create_embedded_relocs): New function.
:         * bfd-in.h (bfd_m68k_coff_create_embedded_relocs): Add declaration.
:         * bfd-in2.h: Regenerate.
:
: 2000-06-12  Michael Sokolov  <msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG>
:
: 	* emultempl/m68kcoff.em: New file.
: 	* emulparams/m68kcoff.sh (TEMPLATE_NAME): Use m68kcoff template.
: 	* Makefile.am (em68kcoff.c): Depend on m68kcoff.em rather than
: 	generic.em.
: 	* Makefile.in: Regenerate.

  I have now looked over them, and they are fine, apart from one
  problem.  The change to bfd/coff-m68k.c defines the new global
  function bfd_m68k_coff_create_embedded_relocs unilaterally.  This
  is a problem when building with --enable-targets=all, since it is
  not multiply defined for the several different m68k COFF targets.

  I have added some #define tests which allow the --enable-targets=all
  toolchain to be built, but I will leave it up to you to test to see
  if this change actually prevents you from building your own,
  particularly targeted toolchain.  I hope that it will not, but if
  there are problems please let me know.

  Anyway I have now checked this patch in, and I hope we can continue
  development work from here.

Cheers
	Nick