Re: glibc 2.1 and gabi

Hi H.J., Hi Andrew,

: > > --disable-new-dynamic-tags
: > > --enable-new-dynamic-tags
: >
: > Um, do you really want to call something ``new''.  Similar to the
: > comment I just posted to GCC-patches, it will be old soon enough.
:
: I don't mind too much about a different choice. You have to ask Nick.
: But that means we have to change glibc since it has used it already.
: If we make the change now, I hope it won't be too bad.

It is not important enough to be worth changing now, so lets leave
things as they are.

I do agree with Andrew's point though, so in the future lets see if we
can try to avoid using 'new' in situations like this.

Cheers
	Nick