Re: [patch] expr.c: Fix formatting.

> Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:16:00 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Kazu Hirata <kazu@hxi.com>
>
> Hi Andrew,
>
> http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_22.html#SEC22
>
> This might be one of the issues that are up to people.  The GNU coding
> standard states:
>
>   "The variable name itself should be lower case, but write it in upper
>   case when you are speaking about the value rather than the variable
>   itself."
>
> This is my reasoning.  If this is a problem, please let me know.

In which case surely your change to the comment is wrong.  The name of
the variable is lower case, but the value is upper case, therefore
these two comments would be correct:

a.  "c contains character after number"

b.  "C is character after number"

In the first case you're talking about the variable, in the second the
value.  Or so it seems to me...

Andrew.