Patches for Borland TDS debugging info

The attached patch and additional files add support to BFD for recognising
Borland TDS debugging information. I'll be sticking the copyright
assignment and employer disclaimer for RMS in the mail tomorrow (I have
done these previously in early '93 for GDB and GAS, hence also for
Binutils, but as I understand it I need to do another one now because of
the new files).

There are a couple of changes in particular that you should probably be
specifically aware of:

1. I have added a new data element to the BFD structure -
"opened_for_symbols". TDS is a debugging only format which can either be in
the executable, or in a separate file. It should *only* be recognised when
a file is being opened to be read for debugging symbols. A reader is
expected to set this element to "true" immediately after opening the file
and before attempting to get BFD to recognise the type of file.

2. In peicode.h, there was a check that assumed that the PE (COFF) header
in a Win32 executable was exactly 0x80 bytes from the DOS header (AKA the
start of the file). Unfortunately, this assumption is incorrect. To fix it
to do the "right" thing would have entailed huge changes due to a structure
that had been passed through multiple calls assuming this, and some of
these COFF generic calls would have had to know more about the PE format
than seemed appropriate, so I commented out this check altogether. This
shouldn't hurt anything since by the time we get to that check there have
been other checks which should only match a PE file anyway.

3. I have made no attempt to make TDS work in a heterogeneous remote
debugging environment.

diffs2

newfiles.tar.gz

troy@rollo.com				         Troy Rollo, Sydney, Australia