Re: libiberty/md5.c patch

John David Anglin <dave@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca> wrote:

> Here is a patch to md5.c from the gcc distribution which I found was
> necessary to build binutils with the native cc under hpux.

Yes, that's my patch and it is indeed needed for all GNU tools that use
libiberty to build under UNIX with a standard C78 compiler.

Would someone with write access to sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src please check it
in?

> Possibly,
> the binutils version of libiberty needs to be synced to the gcc version.

Well, I've been arguing for repo unification for a long time, and I'll argue
more. Don't think that I'm going to give on it, I'll bark and bark and bark and
bark about it until you do it.

--
Michael Sokolov		Harhan Engineering Laboratory
Public Service Agent	International Free Computing Task Force

Phone: +1-214-824-7693 (Harhan Eng Lab office)
E-mail: msokolov@ivan.Harhan.ORG (ARPA TCP/SMTP) (UUCP coming soon)