Re: [patch] vtable garbage-collection correction to selective6

Hi Hans-Peter,

  OK, the patch is acceptable, so please do commit with the fix to
  libiberty/hashtab.c.

  I would like to second Ian's opinion that if the vtable garbage
  collection stuff is going to have to be rewritten, then now would be
  as a good a time as any.

  Since I am not familiar with vtables and their garbage collection,
  perhaps you could explain what it is that they do and what it is
  that needs to be done in order to support GCC 3.0 ?

Cheers
	Nick