This is the mail archive of the binutils@sources.redhat.com maillist for the binutils project.

:jĀ: <>[Date Next]
Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author&nbsdex] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

GAS port to PDP-10

I have signed a one-year contract to port GAS (among other things) to
the PDParchitecture running the TOPS-20 operating system.  The
PDP-10 is a 36-bit word-addressed machine.  I have collected some
PD-related information at
        http://pdp10.nocrew.org/

The copyright of the port  be assigned to the FSF.  Would it seem
to be possible/desirable to merge a PDP-10 port into GNU binutils?

If there's anythI should have in mind to make this work usable
to the developers and users of GNU binutils, please let me know.

ble>
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next]:jĀ:> [Thread Next]