This is the mail archive of the binutils@sources.redhat.combinutils project.

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Authbsp;Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav:< [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: elf32 support for ia64

Hi Steve,

: This is the first of three binutils pas I am submitting to
: support the elf32 format on IA64.

Thanks for submitting these patches.  I will let Jim Wilson review
IA64 specific bits of this patch.  Jim is the maintainer for the IA64
code (although this fact was omitted from the MAINTAI list - I
have now fixed that).

I will review the generic bits myself (with luck, some time this
afternoon).

Cheers
	Nick

<-References-End--> Message Nav: