Re: DWARF2 and COFF?

> Now to get the changes > into a presentable form...

On this topic...
I modified coff_find_nearest_line in bfd/coffgen.c to call
'_bfd_dwarf2_find_nearest_line'. After studying the black magic that defines
what object files get included in the bfd library, I figured out how to get
dwarf2.o included for DJGPP. For the patch I plan to submit, should I repeat
this magic for the rest of the COFF targets or would it be better to add it
to the list of object files always included?

TIA,
Mark