Re: A patch for ia64 testcases

I already have David's patch.  There is no need to resubmit it.  I haven't
dealt with it yet because I've been busy with some other patches, as you
well know, and I wanted to write testcases before I checked in the patch.
David's patch is on my list to work on today though.  The ChangeLog entry
doesn't mention that ia64-asmtab.c needs to be rebuilt, but otherwise I
think David's patch is OK, and expect to check it in today.

It is nice that you've tried to help by writing the testcases, however, your
testcase patch isn't correct.  gas/ia64/opc-a.s is a generated file, so you
should not be changing it directly.  Instead, we need to fix gas/ia64/opc-a.pl,
and then regenerate the opc-a.s file from that, and then update the opc-a.d
file appropriately.

Jim