Re: Test results for first test release for 2.11

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>h8500-coff, tic80-coff, and we32k-coff all did work at one time.  I'm
>not sure about pj (PicoJava) or vax-dec-ultrix.

I can't find any evidence that we32k-coff has ever worked in a useful way in
the FSF tree.  Support was added to BFD in 1992, and surprisingly enough it
still compiles, but neither GAS nor LD know what to do with it.  It looks like
this was a project that Cygnus worked on but either it got canned at an early
stage or it was just never contributed to GNU.  Either way I'm not inclined to
worry about it too much.

p.