Re: any more for 2.11?

Philip Blundell wrote:

> I'm uploading the second release candidate for binutils 2.11 to
> ftp.armlinux.org:/users/philb at the moment.  Once again, please test it on
> all your favourite platforms.  Barring fatal bugs or packaging mistakes, this
> will be the official release early next week.

I have successfully built the following targets using rc2.

a29k-rtems
arm-rtems
h8300-rtems
hppa1.1-rtems
i386-rtems
i960-rtems
m68k-rtems
mips-rtems
mips64orion-rtems
powerpc-rtems
rtems-base
sh-rtems
sparc-rtems

Most of those are nothing more than aliases for something
like CPU-elf or CPU-coff.  Looks good from here. :)

> p.

   Support Available             (256) 722-9985