Re: [patch] MIPS Linux symbol sorting

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Steven J. Hill wrote:

> Please find attached the patch that fixes the sorting of symbols for
> Linux MIPS targets. Before this patch, GAS was sorting global and local

Please send a changelog entry for this patch.  Note also that it's not
necessary to send diffs of generated files such as `configure', or
`Makefile.in'.  Just send the diff for the master file, ie. `configure.in'
and `Makefile.am' for the two examples I gave, and note in your changelog
entry something like
	* configure: Regenerated
to prompt a maintainer to regen the file.

Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare